Know where you are headed
Here is some useful information that we would like you to know to help plan your Ranikhet trip better.
- The Snow View Ranikhet is a ten-room hotel in Ranikhet Facing a lovely Valley.
- Guests can enjoy the view of the snow-clad mountains from their balconies
- Vehicles can be parked near the Hotel.
- The Hotel has a flight of stairs.
- All meals will be served in the dining area. It’s an excellent way to meet other fellow travellers, strike a conversation and share exciting stories.
- This picturesque place is ideal for nature lovers, Birdwatchers, for travellers on route to Chardham the Snow View hotel in Ranikhet is an ideal pitstop
- The Snow View Hotel is ideal for Guest who wants to relax, unwind and have a laid back holiday or
- The Snow view caters to Corporate offsite Retreats as well as Yoga and Meditation Retreats.
- The hotel due to its location, at times, may face unavoidable power cuts.
- Being part of the Himalayan cover and passionate about maintaining its beauty, we avoid the use of generators to omit any input of carbon dioxide by us.
- The Hotel, however, is well equipped with an inverter, torches, and candles for emergencies.
- To keep you warm we do have hot water showers.
- During peak winters, due to the cold, the heating may be a little slow, but hot water will be provided in buckets.
- Water being a valuable resource and even more precious at a location such as this, we try and minimize wastage as much as possible.
- If your bath towels need to be washed every day, we request you to leave them in the basket or floor in the washroom. Otherwise, we will have them changed as per schedule. This helps us to save water.
- The dogs might bark at night if there are wild animals in the surroundings.
- There is a well-stocked library for all age groups to catch up on some reading in such a perfect setting.
- During winters, gas heaters and hot water bottles are readily provided in your room to keep you warm.
- Nature walks, village walk, Temple visit, Picnics, hiking, rock climbing, rappelling, river crossing, flying fox, are a few of the activities that you can opt for here let us know in advance and we can arrange the activities
- -Lastly, may we suggest you bring a small notebook along and make an entry every day, maybe add a sketch or two of the view from your room and check out the stars in the middle of the night – they are incredible!
HAVE A QUESTION?
THE RANIKHET WITH
In 1869, the British established the headquarters of the Kumaon Regiment here and used the place as a retreat from the heat of the Indian summer. Corbett National Park, Nainital, Mukteshwar, Almora and Kausani are all within a two hours drive from Ranikhet.
Snow View Ranikhet
Snow View Hotel is ideally placed to provide the traveller peace and solitude, while being an easy 10 minute drive, or 15 minute trek, to the Ranikhet Golf Course on the Dwarahat (Kausani) road. Nestled amidst thick pine groves, it offers beautiful views of the splendid Himalayan ranges from all of its rooms